ESPN-R: Distraction and CFIT
Automation and Flight Path Mgmt.
ESPN-R: Helicopter Passenger Mgmt.
SMS for Small Operators
That Others May Live
178 Seconds to Live
Passenger Pressure Management
Helicopter Safety Starts In The Hangar
HAI: Land and Live Critical Decisions
Autorotations – Reality Exposed
- Airbus Video on IIMC
- Airbus Notice on Vortex Ring State
- Commercial Helicopter Pilot Decision Making
- Break the Chain” – A helicopter survivor story
- Effective Management of 3-Axis Approaches
- Effective Monitoring During AP Mode Selection
- Effective Speed Management
- Degraded Visual Environment and Loss of Control
- Developing a Safety Management System
- Developing a Safety Management System – Italian translation
- Effective Altitude Management
- Effective Interpretation of Autopilot Capability
- Gray Area” – A helicopter survivor story
- Go-Around” – A helicopter survivor story
- In Harm’s Way” – A helicopter survivor story
- High Voltage Cable Inspection.” Amazing.
- Helicopter Aerial Application at work.
- Helicopter Emergency Medical Services at work
- Helicopter Down-Draft Dangers
- Heliicopter firefighters at work
- Helicopter Passenger Management (alternate version)
- Helicopter pilots at work who do the Heavy Lifting.
- Pilots who work at helicopter logging.
- Helicopter pilots at work on tower construction.
- Helicopter pilot doing precision work setting a pole
- Helpless” – A helicopter survivor story
- A heavy lift by an expert helicopter pilot in a high-rise building area.
- Helicopter installing a baseball stadium light pole
- Pilot Fatigue
- Transitioning Effectively From Manual to Coupled Flight
- The Vuichard Recovery Technique